**** Mail your tire donation check with "TIRES" in the memo for $500, $1000, $2000 (depending on the number of families you will help) to Glacier Skate Academy: PO Box 4593, Whitefish, MT 59937 Non-Profit Tax ID #47-4330519 **** We are collecting donations in advance and avoiding credit card fees.
If you must pay by credit card, go to https://www.glacierskateacademy.org/payments and choose donation, add pay the cc admin fee on top of the $500 and send an email to email@example.com to let us know, this is fine as well
Recipients will agree to publicly thank the donor in a photo and video. Photo and video can be at your place of business, the tire store or otherwise. Glacier Skate will highlight each donor for a 24 hour period, in 2018 donor recognition posts averaged 2000 post views in the market of Flathead and Lincoln Counties
Maximum promotion opportunity
- Participate in upfront video and photo submissions to Glacier Skate
- Share all posts among your company page and employees
- Watch for news headlines and share those and take credit
- Reach out to the recipient and do even more?
- Promote your involvement days before, the day off and days following the installation highlight day
- Other ideas? Reach out, we want to make it as special as possible for everyone involved
A special THANK YOU to our ongoing and past donors!
Tire shops: Les Schwab, M&C, Point S, Howie's
Businesses: Black Diamond Mortgage, First American Title, Montana Property Angels, PureWest Real Estate, Montana Creative, COCO enterprises,
American Bank, AIME, Stumptown Construction, McGough and Co, Malmquist Construction, Glacier Restaurant Group, Alliance Title, Glacier Payments, Big Sky IV, Flagstar Bank, National Parks Realty, NXGEN payment services, Bill's Superheat, Insured Titles
Private Donations: Barbara Boye, Sandy Hall, Meghan Freeman, Greg Knuffke, Blake and Sandy Cameron, Tony Veseth, Mark Beck